I love baking cakes and take pride in producing moist, flavourful cakes that I am confident you will enjoy.
I have very high standards and only allow cakes to leave my kitchen when these are met both in terms of decoration and quality of the cake. I always use good quality ingredients including butter and locally sourced free range eggs. I also use Belgian dark and white chocolate and preserves with higher fruit content for extra flavour.
Here is a selection of the most popular moist, light sponge cakes
- Vanilla sponge filled with vanilla buttercream and jam
- Chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate mud cake with chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate and orange with chocolate buttercream
- Red Velvet with cream cheese buttercream or white chocolate buttercream
- Lemon sponge filled with lemon buttercream and my own homemade lemon curd.
- Orange sponge filled with orange buttercream and my own homemade orange curd
- Other flavoured sponges and fillings are also available on request, just ask
- Moist, rich fruit cakes containing brandy soaked fruit
these require more advanced notice so they mature for a few weeks to ensure they are at their very best.
- Wedding cakes start from £250 for a simply decorated 3 tier cake.
- Celebration Cakes from £45
- Novelty Cakes from £55
- Plain Cupcakes with a swirl of frosting from £1.50 each with min order of 12
- Character / themed cupcakes from £2.00 each min 6
- Macarons from £1.50
- Hand piped decorated cookies from £2.00
- Cake Toppers from £25